We had some packaging issues with the 0.4.2 release.
This release of Atramhasis is mostly a bugfix update of the 0.4.1 release.
- Fix paths of db in scaffolds
- Add more information on exceptions
- Update skosprovider_getty and skosprovider_heritagedata (fix the problems when importing external thesauri)
- Documentation update
This release of Atramhasis is a minor update of the 0.4.0 release, focussing on small corrections and improvements and improving the documentation. A few interesting non-invasive features were added, mostly to the editor’s admin interface and machine-readable exports of RDF data.
Upgrading from 0.4.0 should be simple and cause no or few problems.
- A conceptscheme, concept or collection can now be exported to RDF through skosprovider_rdf 0.3.1. These are individuals export endpoints that can be reached in one of two ways. Either by hitting a url like http://localhost:6543/conceptschemes/GEOGRAPHY/c/335 with a supported RDF mimetype (application/rdf+xml, application/x-turtle, text-turle). Or by using an RDF syntax specific suffix (.rdf or .ttl).
- When importing, allow the user to request more information on a concept or collection, before actually importing it.
- Allow merging a concept with other concepts it matches. This allows a user to compare a local concept with an external one it matches and import any notes or labels that are present in the external concept, but not the local one.
- Reworked some parts of the public interface to make everything a bit clearer and to make all pages easily reachable.
- Allow sorting the languages in the admin interface.
- Reorganised and extended the right click menu on the grid in the admin interface.
- Allow looking up a skos:match from within the admin interface.
- Some issues with the length of language ids were solved.
- Fixed some issues when importing a collection instead of a concept.
- Made it easy to add a Google Analytics tracker.
- Added instructions on how to deploy a demo site on heroku. These work just as well for deploying an actual production site to heroku.
- Lots of small updates and tweaks to the documentation.
- Updated some dependencies.
- Some code cleanup and reorganisation. Several smaller bugs in the admin interface were fixed.
- The data fixtures were updated with skos:note examples. Added a license for reuse of the fixture data.
- Update to skosprovider 0.5.0. Among other things, this makes it possible to handle relations between Concepts and Collections using the subordinate_arrays and superordinates properties. Conceptschemes are now also much better integrated within the providers, thus making it possible to provider more context for a Concept. This version of skosprovider can also handle skos:matches.
- Add possibility to edit language tags. It’s now possible to use the admin interface to add, edit and delete languages in Atramhasis.
- When the REST service receives labels or notes in currently unavailable languages, it will validate those through language_tags. It the languages are valid according to the IANA registry, they will be added to the languages available in the application.
- Default length of language id changed to 64 characters. This is not available as an alembic migration. So only effective when creating a new database. If you already have a database created from an older version of Atramhasis, please modify accordingly. Modifying column length on SQLite is not possible (see http://www.sqlite.org/omitted.html ).
- Abiltity to match Concepts in an Atramhasis ConceptScheme to Concepts in external ConceptSchemes through properties such as skos:exactMatch and skos:closeMatch.
- Ability to import Concepts and Collections from external providers. This makes it possible to import Concepts from eg. the AAT (via skosprovider_getty), Flanders Heritage Thesauri (via skosprovider_oe), English Heritage Thesauri (via skosprovider_heritagedata) or any other SKOS vocabulary for which a skosprovider has been written. Currently only the concept or collection itself can be imported, without its relations to other concepts or collections.
- Add the ability to have a delete of a concept or collection fail if it is being used in other systems.
- Implement a delete permission.
- Add validation rule that a Concept must have at least one label.
- Update to skosprovider_sqlalchemy 0.4.1.
- Update to pyramid_skosprovider 0.5.0.
- Update to skosprovider_rdf 0.3.0. This update adds support for dumping ConceptScheme in an RDF file and also handles subordinate_arrays and superordinates.
- Update to language_tags 0.3.0.
- Update to skosprovider_sqlalchemy 0.2.1.
- Update to skosprovider_rdf 0.1.3 This fixes an issue with RDF having some SKOS elements in the wrong namespace. Also added a missing dependency on skosprovider_rdf to setup.py
- Updated the Travis build file to run a basic dojo build and test for build failures.
- Atramhasis now includes a working admin userinterface at /admin. Still needs some polish when it comes to error handling and reporting about validation errors.
- The admin module gets run through a dojo build to minimize page loads and download times
- Added RDF/XML en RDF/Turtle downloads to the public interface. Currently only dumps a full conceptscheme, not individual concepts.
- Added more docs.
- Full public userinterface
- REST CRUD service
- Security integration
- CSV export
- demo using Mozilla Persona as sample security setup